Thursday, October 18, 2012

YouTube Book Reviews



I was searching through YouTube for fun videos when I ran across an individual who had done a "video book review" of the top eleven books that she had read in 2011. Then I noticed how many other people had created similar videos. There are also many people all over the world who record individual book reviews of the books they are reading as weekly posts on their account. I thought that this could be fun. My challenge next week, while I am on my vacation, is to complete a book review, like these, on video. I am not good with attention being brought to myself in this fashion, but I am going to give it a try. I will post it to YouTube and add a link to the blog. I hope that you will give it a try and let me know what you think. I am going to provide a link or two of others who have already created some reviews on YouTube. Let me know what you think of these, too. If you want to try doing one of these yourself, let me know. I can post a link to your reviews.







No comments: